Riccordia

Mad Reefer

Non-member
Hi Gang

Its been quite a while since Ive been on here. My 40 long reef tank is booming.I have one question. A while back I bought some Tri Color Riccordia from a shop in Chatham. Real nice specimen... someone told me they were rare? ( pink blue and green ) Are they? does anyone have a pics?

Thanks all The Mad Reefer :D

Tri Colors are very cool looking, your morph sounds interesting, try to post a pic for us. I have a green orange and yellow one that I want to multiply, im waiting impatiently!!

Tri Colors are very cool looking, your morph sounds interesting, try to post a pic for us. I have a green orange and yellow one that I want to multiply, im waiting impatiently!!

yellow!?!? the only colors ive seen are green. orange and the bluish gray.... pic pic pic please lol i love ric's and zoas!

Hi Gang

Its been quite a while since Ive been on here. My 40 long reef tank is booming.I have one question. A while back I bought some Tri Color Riccordia from a shop in Chatham. Real nice specimen... someone told me they were rare? ( pink blue and green ) Are they? does anyone have a pics?

Thanks all The Mad Reefer :D

Definately need a pic, don't know about rare, just most of the time dealers usually get the typical orange or green rics.

yellow!?!? the only colors ive seen are green. orange and the bluish gray.... pic pic pic please lol i love ric's and zoas!

Stick around a bit kid, you might learn something, here are a few of my sisters ric tank:

wt9.jpg

DSC03760.jpg

Hey Jack..... Your sister has awsome tank setups ..... I love her new setup the custom build with the black sand!

We have a private supplier in Florida, you can't get the good stuff up here, but very rarely.

that sounds illegal too lol. he gota have a license right? o gota go to florada. get me a license and make some $. so if you never here form me you no where i whent LOL.

that sounds illegal too lol. he gota have a license right? o gota go to florada. get me a license and make some $. so if you never here form me you no where i whent LOL.

He is not a collector, he lives in Florida though and does know a lot of collectors and wholesalers - which enables him to get some nice cherry picked stuff.

I don't want to hijack this thread but.....
OMG what a beautiful tank

I didn't plan on hijacking this thread, I must say sorry.

I didn't get her plan at first but, it did come together nicely.

Hey Jack..... Your sister has awsome tank setups ..... I love her new setup the custom build with the black sand!

Thank you, tell me about it, when she gets her mind set on something she really follows through.

It just goes to show you don't need a monster tank for it to be nice, I think you can get just as good results with a smaller tank.

Back