Rimless Tank

Glass cage- solid tanks cheap. Build quality and asthetics match the price.

Miracles in glass- Very nice quality tanks. Not cheap.

BTW, what size tank are you looking for? As of this AM a nice looking rimless 60 was posted FS. Not sure who built it, but looks sweet in the posted pic.

Yup, looks sweet in the post. Never seen it in person, but it sounds really nice :)

that's a nice tank, but it would be tricky as a rimless one.

edit: glasscages does one, it's about 1k before overflows plus shipping

Last edited:
I ordered a custom 36x36x24 rimless, 3 side starfire (3/4" glass sides, 5/8 tempered bottom and overflow) from Miracles last november. Love the tank. Fortunately I have never had to use it, but good feedback on customer service as well if you look around online. I priced a few builders, Miracles was not the cheapest, but about average for the glass. Of course then there is shipping, build lead time, etc. to be considered.

One thing I was not crazy about was the communication from them. For an $1800 purchase I would have expected a couple photos, cad design etc. They built off a verbal description over email. To be fair, I only asked for photos of the overflow build etc. (asked twice, never received them). But, the end result was exactly what I wanted so I am happy overall.

I would recommend them, but I would stay on them about communication which I did not. At least that way you will be more comfortable with what you hope to receive.

Last edited:
Back