rodi filter time??

Whoah.... *wincing* I saw a guy ask for advice... a decent bit of information posted by many on the subject matter and then an invite to a seminar on the same topic... and then boom. Jeff.. dude.. you know I like you...but that was way off.

FWIW... Marc has sent me to other shops/sources to get stuff before when a) he didn't have item available and b) if he thought I could do better elsewhere. He's also given me great deals on bulbs etc. Even gave me free base rock once. He's not about devious marketing/sales and bashing the competition..believe me. He's all about fair marketing and unlike other LFS's I've been to, offers more than product... in the form of information.

Remember, the written text does not ALWAYS properly convey the attempted message. I think that this is one example.

Reef on dudes!

Guess I just mis read/undserstood the post then. It was posted after I already said I bought my filters and to ME it reads: That I spent too much on poorer quality filters sold by liars who do not care about quality and that target cheap internet buyers. And that if I want to know why these are poorer or why they were a bad choice and may not do what I want them to, I must go to a seminar on the cape because this info is top secret otherwise.. I dunno looks like marketing to me!

Ive bought stuff from marco before too and I was happy with it and think he is a great guy but You know me David, I call them like I see them!

Maybe it is just a case of written text not conveying the right message.

Jeff

Back