Rose Bta web site with a ton of info.

Ba19Ma88

Non-member
Rose Bta web site with a ton of info. (((Updated web address--Sorry)))

For any of those who happened to get in on the Rose BTA buy recently. Here is a link that you may or may not find helpful. I know I did for sure, it covers everything from feeding to placement let just say I found it extremely useful and there is a ton of quality content.

I contacted Karen the site owner and asked her if she would mind me putting a link on our site so that anybody looking for info on Rose Bta?s should find what they are looking for and more.

I will post the link under criters, rocks and plants as well as the general Boston Reefers Society.

Here is the link. (Updated to the correct one below) Sorry

www.freewebs.com/karenssaltwater/

Last edited:
Thanks Ba19Ma88. Karen seems to have two websites going on.

http://home.att.net/~karenssaltwater/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
and the one you linked. I have read through her info several times, lots of good info. Her RC handle is Finding_Nemo or something like that and she answers tons of questions in the Clownfish and Anemone forum on RC.

Did you get one in the group buy? How's it doing? My RBTA is doing well. It's found a great place to attach and seems healthy as can be.

Cheers

My Bta looks great was out on the front glass for 2 days now moved into the rocks and is not very visable for now....one thisng thought he/she has not eaten as of yet tried silversides frozen brine, a small bit of frozen squid no luck but he looks good so i figure I will try once a day till he starts to eat then move to say every other day for feeding. Once he comes out ill post a photo.

Mine has eaten a few times. I just dropped about a 1/2 inch piece of silverside right in the middle and in a few mins it starts to eat it.

Back