Royz 150 gallon peninsula build

Trim added to woodwork and a shot of some of the fish:

Tank with Trim - 6-Jul-2012.jpg

Fish - 6-Jul-2012.jpg

Update to build 18-Aug-2012

Now to do some final sanding, latching of covers and painting! Finally!

RoyzAquarium_August_18_2012.jpg

Yahoo!!! My latest addition. Back in business! Finally got my Gigantea Anemone! A great specimen from iBluewater.com

gigantea_14-Sep-2012.jpg

Very nice, you've got more guts than me. I was trying to find one local for a while because I did not want to deal with the shipping stress. Could not find one so I settled on a blue haddoni.

Yes, I was concerned also about the shipping, but iBluewater did a great job. They quarantined him for 32 days and made sure that he/she was healthy. Actually waited for this for about 4 months and iBluewater (Bob) went through a few before getting one that was healthy and met my criteria. Bob was good about all of this and would send photos and videos of the specimen for me to consider. Great to work whit him.

I had just fed so the nem's mouth was a little open, but he made it through the shipping just fine and normally the oral disk is perfect (he/she is just eating now).

I too considered haddoni, but had them before and they can very easily turn into expensive fish eaters. They are more hardier and easier to keep, but the Gigantea is such a beautiful specimen.

Very nice nem!! Is that a blue or is that the purple one. I'm so glad to hear ibluewater did a good Job I have been looking for a while at there site for the blue gigantea but have been nervous

johnnyb: That is the purple one. Bob at iBluewater really seems to be a good provider. The QT period that he demands is a good thing. He told me that he doesn't want to have a specimen shipped and have to replace it under warranty. I didn't read their warranty, but it seems as though they stand by the products that they ship. Bob was right on top of it and sent me the tracking number along with a video of my nem right before closing the shipping box. Next morning it arrived, just like clock work.

Nice nem! Is that a Margined Butterflyfish you have there? I have heard they are more robust than Copperbands. How long have you had it?

Back