Safe to put 2 BTA's together?

jackie

Non-member
One is a RBTA and the other is a green BTA. They're taking up prime SPS space on a couple rocks, and was thinking that maybe I can try and put them both together on the same rock. One of the rocks is flat and would fit both of them perfectly. Would they sting each other?

Hmmm, I suppose I could try it, I'm sure they'll move if they're not crazy about the neighborhood. The clowns will probably like it better since they're apart and each in their own BTA. Maybe it'll induce them to spawn if they're closer.....That guy on RC likes anemones??!!! and they're HUGE.

ihave a rbta and gbta in the same tank, with no problems...the are away from each other and dont wonder that much anymore...so its pretty safe.

When I looked at the tank on RC I was like its not spectacular...but why do I like it so much... :) It really is neat...Atlanis aquarium have a clown/anenome tank with tons of them...its also very neat, but I don't think they were all RBTA, I could be wrong there.

clamm said:
ihave a rbta and gbta in the same tank, with no problems...the are away from each other and dont wonder that much anymore...so its pretty safe.

Both of mine have been separated for about a year in my tank, but I'm hoping they'll be bosom buddies after I move them next to each other.

A separate tank for RBTA's would be cool, the color's a real eye opener...

Back