Saltwaterfish.com?

Jb83

Non-member
Anyone have any recent experience ordering from these guys? I found a lot of bad reviews for them but almost nothing at all in the last 5 years. Curious to see if they've gotten better seeing as how they are still in business after all the bad practices

I have purchased a good amount from them. Mostly fish and all did fine. I purchased a year ago anthias, and a blue hippo for $9.99 that are doing great, how can you beat that price.

I've always wanted to try them, but since I don't have a big order, the shipping offsets the savings. I'd be happy to join a group buy, but Attleboro is still kind of far for me. Sometimes the deals seem to good to be true.

I have ordered from them multiple times. The best way to get a deal with them is to buy a reef package or order out of the free shipping store. Bluezooaquatics.com and Reefs2go.com are some other sites I've ordered from.

I've always wanted to try them, but since I don't have a big order, the shipping offsets the savings. I'd be happy to join a group buy, but Attleboro is still kind of far for me. Sometimes the deals seem to good to be true.

The deals do seem to be too good to be true which is why I posted. Im leery of purchasing but the deals they keep emailing are enticing haha.

Back