Sand or crushed coral

Not right now

Well because you are planning to in the future I would not fill your tank with tap water. Wait until you can buy a Rodi filter and then fill the tank with that water. Tap water has tons of harmful toxins that will kill your coral.

Lol I to do some search pet and pet smart are my closest
Yea don’t go to them. Try to find a other local pet shop near you. Here’s all the local shops in and near Massachusetts

1st U could ask some folks in here for rodi to get u started, I could do make some but don’t have anything for u to haul it in.

2nd there is nothing wrong with starting a fish only saltwater tank with live rock with tap water that is treated with some sort dechlorinator like prime or whatever there called.

As joker mentioned though, if you plan to add coral and such tap water is no good. Look into a ro buddie on Amazon, there like $60

The best price ro water for the result it does is liquagem I use 2 of this on my system and replace cartidge every 3 months https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FNAPGP...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

BTW, you have to understand if you are coming to saltwater world is no way to be cheap my friend, unless you want go through several disappointment...this hoby costs money and if you are married, costs double ...because you need to make wife happy :D

Hey guys good morning and thanks for all the information and yeah I definitely going to buy a ro I just found one on Facebook fo 50 new is this's one ok please let me know and sorry I didn't ask for water in new her so I didn't want to push my luck but now i know i got great people her thanks once more

This item

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200125-103407_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200125-103407_Samsung Internet.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 148
Back