Sea Creatures (N.Prov.R.I.) group buys

littlep93056

Non-member
As asked by Scott Merrill , I have talked to John at Sea Creatures about group buys , he has agreed to run some super group buys but is so busy at the store & working on his coming website store. He has asked me to handle his group buys for him , So I will be the group buy guy for him till his website is up & running

Scott sent me this list: summary:
heres the list for pricing

14 Pinpoint PH meters
5 PH Probes
5 Wireless temp Meters
6 Wireless Temp Probes
2 salinity meters

PE MYSIS GROUP BUY

based on these quantities & no less here are the prices
PH contoller - $170.00
Pinpoint PH meters-$69.50 each
PH Probes-$34.00 each
Wireless temp Meters-$26.99 each
Wireless Temp Probes-$16.75 each
salinity meters-$94.95 each

(these are all pinpoint products)

PE MYSIS GROUP 8 oz slab -$5.00 per pack

Please post what you want , once we reach above quantities or more i will post how to pay for your items

PLEASE NOTE THESE ITEMS WILL NEED TO BE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE & PICKED UP AT SEA CREATURES ONLY !!!

Last edited:
I am interested in the pinpoint ph meter. does it come with the AC adapter?

The Mysis I want is the one cubed so I'll pass.

I have been following the "monitor your tank" threaf and posted my interest in the PH monitor. The question has been answered about the AC adaptor. I am also intersted in the calibration fluids as well. $69.50 is outstanding for a monitor w/probe especially for pinpoint. I mine as well use the savings for the adaptor and fluids. Count me in as satated in the previous thread. Where do I sign?

I would like a PH meter -- I assume this thread is the follow up to "monitor your tank".
$69.50 is a great price. Would be intereste in an AC adaptor if cheap. Oh He**, count me in on an AC adaptor any way -- how much can it be.

Don

I would like a PH monitor and a/c adapter as well as the wireless temp.

I have to put a caveat in front --> I have no means of getting to providence. I don't mind if someone will pick it up for me,so long as someone will ;)

talked to john about AC adaptor his reg. price is $12.99 but he will try to get a deal on them he will let me know in a couple of days please note the ac adaptor do not work for the wireless thermometer

once we reach quantities that the prices are base on , i will post how to pay then once every body pays i will place order so the time frame is up to you guys how fast this works the faster people post then pay i can order

Marine Depot lists the PH Monitor & probe at about $90, at $69.50 are we getting monitor & probe? or do we need a probe too?
They also offer monitor, probe, a/c adapter & 3 sets of calib fluid at about $100..?
Just trying to clarify so I know what to order, Thanx!!

to all: Sea creatures is currently our ONLY Tier 3 sponsor and if they have the best price they get first dibs on group buys. it pays to be a tier 3.
john at sea creatures is not setup with internet yet and i have asked Littlep if he could corrdinate with him until John is up and running. sorry if this has caused a great deal of confusion.

Mike (littleP)
i will assume:
2yr warranty from American Marine
Pinpoint PH meters-$69.50 each
-Includes Meter Probe and a PH 7 buffer and 10 buffer to claibrate
PH Probes-$34.00 each
- Probe only does not include buffer
Wireless temp Meters-$26.99 each
-ncludes Meter and one Wireless Transmitter Probe (can run up to 4 Probes)
Wireless Temp Probes-$16.75 each
salinity meters-$94.95 each
-Inculdes Meter and probe
AC adapter for meters TBD (i would expect $5.00-$10.00 ea)
addtitional buffer 4,7,10 packs TBD ( i would expect $1-2.00 ea )

I would like to have this completed in the next week or so.
we can give everyone until Thursday night (24th) to post their lists

Mike can you set ip up so that we can phone/email in CC "'s to john.
all payments to be completed by the following Wednsday (30th)
Order Placed by wedensday and i would expect a ~1 week delivery?

we may not get all 14 PH meters. is johns price break at 6?

so far its:

Muscles:
1 PH Meter
1 AC
additional buffer?

BGywrinkle:
1 ph Meter
1 AC

Piscevore:
1 Ph Meter
1 Wireless Temp
1 AC

Armando:
1 ph Meter
1 AC

Neo:
1 wireless temp probe
1 ph probe

Scott Merrill:
1 wireless temp probe
1 wireless temp meter
1 salinity monitor
1 AC

(hope this clears some things up)

waiting to hear from:

PH Meters
Kim
Keith Sheridan
Scuba Dave
Moe K
CJ Burden
Weege1
Denvig
HeavyDC2
Joe fitz
Wrassfan
Skydolphin

PH Probes:
Ifferfish
Joe fitz
Skydolphin

Temp Meters:
Scuba Dave
Denvig
R Baxly

Wireless Temp Probes:
Joe Fitz

Salinity Meter:
Sideburns
Matt Davis Square

Thanx Scott & Littlep, even I have a hard time tracking the different threads.

I'm in for : (so far)
PH Meter (unless we could get controller at a good price?)
spare probe
(2) AC adapters
and 1 salinity monitor...might as well

I need to check on the wireless temp probes (not sure how many I have)
Does anyone know if the wireless temp unit will pu "other" probes. I already have one, just dont know what will happen if I add a 2nd one - if it will keep searching & bringing up probes on other unti

Last edited:
Hey, I would like a

1 each salinity meters
2 each AC adapter

Hey Scuba Dave, I have three wireless temp probes, when I bought them I bought them at a separate time. It pick up it signal with no problem, I have one in the basement, one in the spear room and that room is way the other side of the house and last one in the living room. So far no problem.

That is right Dave, you can have up to 4 temp. probes in one temp. meter, but if you add a second temp. meter you will get the same reading in both meters, we have no way to tell the meters which temp probe they have to read.

Gustavo

Back