Sedra Mesh Wheel Mod DIY Video

I tried to open it with a few different programs as well and it was taking several hours with all of them to load.

Ironically, I built one of these the other night. It's a very easy mod to make your needle-wheel skimmer crank.

Ironically, I built one of these the other night. It's a very easy mod to make your needle-wheel skimmer crank.

Is it worth moding my sedra 3500? I read somewhere on RC the impeller on the 3500 is to small to get much improvement out of.

Holy snail mail, the download is sloooooooooow.
I've got cable and after an hour am only at 33% complete.

I can't load it either and I have a good cable connection. How big is the video? Is is small enough for someone to email to me?

So it finally downloaded.
What the hell runs a .MV4 file?
Microsoft doesn't know.

IMO. it's too difficult to figure out what one is downloading on that site.
He should note what the file is (file type), what to use to play the file, and how big the file is.

You need Itunes or a comparable podcast program to play the podcasts from Talkingreef. There are some threads about the different programs over there.

You need Itunes or a comparable podcast program to play the podcasts from Talkingreef. There are some threads about the different programs over there.
Hmm. That sucks.
I have no need for Itunes at all.
I thought pod casts were just MP3 formats. Am I wrong?

Hmm. That sucks.
I have no need for Itunes at all.
I thought pod casts were just MP3 formats. Am I wrong?

Not sure, have always played them in Itunes and I subscribe to the talking reef and they automatically get downloaded when they are released.

Moe,

The main problem I am having is, as you said, I don't know what file I should be downloading.

Jim

Awesome guys that is exactly what I was looking for. I use that same skimmer/ pump configuration and as soon as I locate some mesh I will be doing the mod myself.

Damn. I just updated QuickTime and Windows Media Player.
Neither knows what an m4v file is.

Kevin,

He may be willing to do it, but you need to ask for sure a head of time. He warned me of this when he interviewed me for the webcast for my 'Murphy's' articles.

Kev, I'm ordering enkamat if you need any. I did my meshwheel mod with a 3m product. It works good for this first round.

Back