Seriously what is up with ESV?

MarvinsReef

Non-member
Hey everyone does anyone know any more info when ESV will have B-ionic 2 part back in stock. In particular I am looking for the 8 gallon bucket product but they are out of all 2 parts at all vendors. I know they are in New York and such with COVID but if they have shutdown the facility I can understand. The issue is that I called BRS and another vendor where I source it and they said shipments of over 100 units of the 8 gallon version were suppose to arrive a month ago and have still not showed up. I have emailed ESV twice with no response. If they are shutdown it would be nice to tell other reefers that they cannot formulate the B-ionic due to a shutdown of the facility but at least let other reefers know so they can move onto a different product instead of leaving us in Limbo. I run a calcium reactor along with this product on a 500 gallon display and although I feel their product is one of the best for the money I am going to be forced to move on from them.

I'm in the same boat. I ordered it Oct 23 from Amazon. Some time ago, it said it had shipped, and was supposed to arrive Dec 2. Still haven't received it. Meanwhile my supply is getting lower and lower. I dont have an alternative plan yet, but if I still dont get it by January, then I will have to switch to something else.

I have had luck ordering from marine depot. They have had it in stock when BRS is out of it. Good luck I really like using ESV myself.

Back