Seriously?!!

kevinpratt823

Non-member
So last night I posted a pic of the leap my yellow coris made from the cube to the fug, now I go downstairs and find that he made an even more impressive leap all the way over to the next tank, a 50 breeder, and managed to land himself right in the little net breeder that I am keeping some mini carpet nems in, ON THE FAR SIDE OF THE TANK!
At least he's already caught now.

BRS 799.jpgBRS 791.jpgBRS 800.jpgBRS 801.jpg

Back on the bike kev? Congrats!
No, those are from the "08 Marshfield fair supercross. That era of my life has passed, hence the explosion of fish tanks throughout my house this past year.
But hey, "Pain is temporary, trophies last forever!"

This is great hes trying to follow your foot steps. Lets just cross our fingers he knows where to land each time.

no, don't add a cover. put up a flaming ring and turn on the video camera!

.......LOL.....

.....Wow now he's definitly in the mulisha, he'll be driving rally cars soon like Prastrana........and i cant believe he left what looks like POD HEAVEN to jump in another frag tank............and im curious to the time of the jump as i used to have a goby that did laps around the top of the tank every night but if the lights went out while he was at the top he'd imediately jump, but at the time i had a aqualight pro that covered the whole tank, and was 3" from the top rim so he'd just hit that and bounce right back in, but he did it lots of times, until one time he landed in the overflow and down the pipe he went to live the rest of his days in my sump

Back