Show your Apex numbers

Salty hands

Non-member
As I’m looking at my Apex screen I started to wonder how my numbers and swings compare to others. I think it would be interesting to see the screenshots of other tanks for comparison:
1cf5b6ee74be81cdcf5c5ad8aa9399e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spikes in ph are from my BRS Alk dosing. The timing of which was meant to counter the ph drop after the lights go out.

Those pH spikes are BIG, I dose also but you can't see anything like that, makes me wonder if you might be seeing some electrical interference in those readings. I would try just dosing water for a cycle and see if the spikes go away or not.

Jim

Last edited:
I dose in the chamber just before where the probes are, so the tank doesn’t spike like that just the chamber where the probes are.

One would think the amplitude of the first spikes would be less than the latter ones if the cause was the Alk additive, how much water volume in the chambers? Flow? I would still run a test you could even dose into a cup and not in the tank for a cycle and see if the spikes disappear.

Jim

Last edited:
Cpage, your temp is super stable. I assume you’re running LED. Lol. What are the flx4_1 and amp_5 measuring?

Flx4 is my return pump flow amp is my EB8 load. Not a lot on 5 heater cycling off and on. I have is set to stay within 3/10ths a degree [emoji16] Yes l am running LED

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Are you running ozone? ORP seems really high?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dino Ugh! Just beat them. 5 day blackout. Then cut lighting down to 6hrs. Dosed coral snow every night to help skim out of water column. Slowly still adding hours back to my lighting schedule

6f2a5bc2227e3969977e05ad26b54a9f.jpg

My dosing also happens right by my probes.

OK I've got to ask..... How do you post your Apex screen on here? I just got a new MacBook Pro but I can't figure it out tried cut and paste, saving to pictures, and a few others but no luck. Go easy I'm not much with computers.

Jim

OK I've got to ask..... How do you post your Apex screen on here? I just got a new MacBook Pro but I can't figure it out tried cut and paste, saving to pictures, and a few others but no luck. Go easy I'm not much with computers.

Jim

Jim
I think it is command and F4 then outline what you want and you can create a screen shot. I’m pretty sure everyone is screenshooting it off their phones lol. That’s what I did.

Back