So you though you had some nice stuff

Jeez, look at the place he's rennovating on Harlem Ave.
This is CA, huh?
Lots of damn nice coral and fish in that group.

Mane has one of the best tank I have ever seen pics of :)
when I feel like drooling I stop by and take a lookse to see whats new

Moe, I'm pretty sure mane 3215 is an east coaster. He used to post on RC alot. He moved on, as the saying goes.

If you look closely at the empty tanks, they say "Baltimore, Maryland" as the delivery address.

I'm probably in the minority with this opinion, but here goes anyway: he's definitely got an awesome collection of corals/frags, but I think it stops there... the full tank shots do nothing for me, they're so artificial... just a bunch of expensive frags dumped into a tank, no aquascaping at all. He seems to have no concern for looks (for instance, you can see the power cords and the tubing behind the tank because they don't have a background), only to stuff tanks with nice/rare/expensive frags... just my opinion, of course.

Nuno

I think I remember him saying something about getting a collection together to stock a large tank when he gets his house built. Nice collection.

One Eye said:
Moe, I'm pretty sure mane 3215 is an east coaster. He used to post on RC alot. He moved on, as the saying goes.
Weird.
That website is Central Valley Reefers.
Says on their homepage that they're central valley CA.

The neighborhood definitely looks East Coast, though.
No Spanish mission style architecture at all.

nunofs said:
If you look closely at the empty tanks, they say "Baltimore, Maryland" as the delivery address.

I'm probably in the minority with this opinion, but here goes anyway: he's definitely got an awesome collection of corals/frags, but I think it stops there... the full tank shots do nothing for me, they're so artificial... just a bunch of expensive frags dumped into a tank, no aquascaping at all. He seems to have no concern for looks (for instance, you can see the power cords and the tubing behind the tank because they don't have a background), only to stuff tanks with nice/rare/expensive frags... just my opinion, of course.

Nuno

I totally agree Nuno.
It looks like the counter in a jewelery store and.
i would not clasify it as a reef tank
-Liam.

Back