something that will remove aptasia

Chrisnnemo

Non-member
Tired of using aptasia x over and over, prefer berghai nudibranch, peppermint shrimp or even copperband. Anyone have anything?

Well there are aiptasia eating filefish which are always fun to watch

I had aiptasia in my tank and was able to treat it with peppermint shrimp there good but some dont eat aiptasia so buy more than 1

My two cents.

I unfortunately had more luck with the filefish ignoring my aptasia and enjoying my coral. Just putting it out there. Only thing I haven't tried is nudi's. I'm managing with boiling RODI and trying to pinpoint with a Juilian's Thing feeder syringe.

Trying nudi's next.

Ive used peppermint before with good success I just don't have any right now and not sure how they'll do with my cleaner shrimp I have now. I forgot about the filefish, Id take one or two of them too lol you have any?

If you don't have Fish like Wrasse, then Berghia Nudibranch are the best solution.

Peppermint Shrimp will usually work, but they will also eat LPS Corals if they dont get enough food.
And Peppermint Shrimp and Cleaner Shrimp usually get along fine. Pepps are reclusive and usually nocturnal, and Cleaners are generally very active during the day.

I have a Aiptasia infestation myself and think I’ll be ordering some nudes from

the salty underground. Free shipping at 65 bucks or something

If you don't have Fish like Wrasse, then Berghia Nudibranch are the best solution.

Peppermint Shrimp will usually work, but they will also eat LPS Corals if they dont get enough food.
And Peppermint Shrimp and Cleaner Shrimp usually get along fine. Pepps are reclusive and usually nocturnal, and Cleaners are generally very active during the day.
What type of wrasse are you talking about?

Back