South Shore Night Out!! October 27th!

Sorry to back out so late, but we just got back not too long ago from car shopping and we're both kind of beat from sitting there all day. I was planning on swinging in for at least a little bit, but I don't know if that will happen.

Sorry to back out so late, but we just got back not too long ago from car shopping and we're both kind of beat from sitting there all day. I was planning on swinging in for at least a little bit, but I don't know if that will happen.

Ow, don't worry about it Steve we didn't miss you at all! ;) :D

Seriously though, good time tonight guys, thanks for putting this together again Heather. :)

It was great to meet everyone last night. Carolann and I had a great time. Thank you Heather for inviting us. We are looking forward to seeing you all again.

Kim and Carolann

Ow, don't worry about it Steve we didn't miss you at all! ;)

Seriously though, good time tonight guys, thanks for putting this together again Heather.

Well I missed you, Dave...thanks for hurting my very sensitive feelings. ;):D

I really did miss those damn sweet potato fries though! Maybe I can talk Jess into going there for dinner tonight!

We did end up getting a new car...pick it up tomorrow :)

We had a great time! It was really nice being out with adults for a night! :)

Well I missed you, Dave...thanks for hurting my very sensitive feelings. ;):D

I really did miss those damn sweet potato fries though! Maybe I can talk Jess into going there for dinner tonight!

We did end up getting a new car...pick it up tomorrow :)

Yeah, you missed a good time! You should go there with Jess sometime anyway. The pumpkin beer was pretty good!

We had a great time, as always. That darned traffic though, every time now.:rolleyes:

Here are some pics!

David McReeferson, BrianMac...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 410
The Deltas, Greg and Heather (Heather is smiling because she could finally have beer!:D). Happy Birthday Heather!!:)...

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 405
Hmm, he does look like he's in deep thought, doesn't he?:rolleyes:

If these were taken before the food came out, then he's definitely thinking about food.:D

...or beer.:p

This was taken after the cake, so he must have been thinking he could go for some more, with a tall glass of milk. :)

Back