Southerners fish goo meet?

SteveDola said:
I have some Vit C from kent marine if you want to choose something else jeff-

perfect, you can bring that, accually I am not even sure I can attend, Ive got a lot of wedding stuff to take care of, im getting married in 3 weeks.

I will be there!

Are there any items that we are still in need of? Last I looked the only item I knew I could find was caster oil. If there's anything missing, let me know and where to find it and I'll pick it up tomorrow (I'm giving myself a day off work).

If not, I'll just pick up a few 6 packs of some saucy beer.

Jeff, I just finished the whole wedding thing. Congrats and good luck! Are you sick of hearing all the stupid "dead man walking" jokes from your friends yet?

Steve

Last edited:
Hi Steve glad you are joining us as for ingrediants i think we are set I think we have quite a bit of beer also LOL ( not that I am sure it will go to good use ) maybe some munchies?

Jill & Brian said:
Should I de-tail and skin the shrimp tonight, or should we do it tomorrow at the Party?

-Brian
I have always just thrown the shrimps with tail, head and shell. Hell in the wild who prepares there shrimp? Ofcourse, im not the chef at this party so I will leave that up to Dawn.

Hi Guys sorry for being away on this the past couple days been crazy around here
Jill/Brian leave them whole that is fine
we will have enough "fun"dealing with the mussels and clams LOL
yup tomorrow 11 am and on we are a go :)
cant wait to see everyone :)

Boy I hope im not expected to get my hands fishy Im rather prissy you know J/K :D

Ill be there with dried plankton and soda!!!!

guys I know the rain may dampen some peoples spirit on coming but I am setting the goo thing up under the car port rite now in case and then we have the cellar :) and the house to chill in

Dawn, Thanks for hosting!!! I think the kids are going to sleep for a week (again thanks :D) We had a great time, and the fish loved the goo tonight at dinner.

Seriously though, it was great of you to open up your home to all of us, and it was great to meet a few more local reefers!

-Brian

Yes thank you Dawn and Sam for the hospitality Jessica and I look forward to the next one.

It was also nice to finnaly meet some of the BRS folks !

Jason.

I had a blast! The fish goo tastes as good as it smells. My kids really enjoy it. Yummy! Yes Dawn, I know, it was an honor for you to be in my presence, you dont have to thank me. Great meeting other people that pay riduculous amounts of money for rock, I dont feel like such an idiot anymore. I really had fun.

Back