Speedster XL Group buy Gauging Interest

Cherokee_Dude

Non-member
Is there a sponsor willing to do a GB on the Speedster XL units?

If not I'm talking with a place that can get a GREAT DEAL on them, depending on quantity ordered...

Either way, post here and include your shipping zip code so that we can gauge interest!

31EXCOl7gTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

what would be the price?
Not sure yet since it depends on the number of people interested.

Depending on that #, the price will change. FWIW, the vendor has ~30 units available to ship now. Since they are not a sponsor here, I don't want to post any further information in case they are interested in sponsoring a similar GB.

You can PM me for more information, I'm just trying to get a raw # to pass on to the potential vendor and get more specifics on the final pricing.

It'll definitely be cheaper than the ~230 +shipping that it currently sells for ;)

Although that is a mini-saw, it is very different to this model.
Without a water reservoir you run a higher risk of damaging corals sensitive to fragmentation. I wouldn't advise using it as mortality will likely be higher due to, in part; Increase in temp on the flesh and skeleton damage due to viscosity.

Last edited:
Depending on price I'd be interested in one.

02864 is my zip till May 1st
02908 will be my zip after May 1st

So, here's the deal with pricing including blades, guides and shipping.

5 units at $220, 10 units at $215, and 15 or more at $210.
We're up to 5 people interested so far.

I am asking because I don't know who your buying from Antwon but a guy on E bay sells these for $227 shipped each with 2 diamond blades, guides and 3 year warrantee. I think diamond blades are about $50 each so you should definately ask if its 1 or 2 blades.

Hey Nick,
This guy sells on ebay, and has excellent feedback there... Actually, that sounds like his offer ;)

I wasn't sure if it was OK to shout a vendor that doesn't support the forum for a GB, in case any sponsors wanted to step up/in. You can PM me for details.

2 Blades, Guides, Warranty, Shipped... I'm working on getting a better price too. Though this isn't a bad deal at all...

Back