Stocking list help for 210 fish only tank

reefstarter

Non-member
So I am torn between agressive fish and colorful ones that aren't reef safe . Triggerfish are definitely going in I like butterfly fish , and angelfish too . so I guess I am looking for compatable fish with those , been looking them up online but sooooo many to choose from . Would like some people with experience keeping this sort of tank to chime in . I already have some Ideas which fish will go in the other 219 as it will be an SPS tank sparsly populated with fish , but then hell I got room lol

You could do a Horn Shark or Bamboo Shark if you seriously wanted any sharks...although they like the temps to stay around 72--74...

I would have to have a Moray Eel in there for sure....either big ole Zebra Moray or a Dragon Moray...

There are so Many options for Fish......Figure out the Trigger and Angels you want...then figure out what you will add before them....
Wrasse, HogFish, SoldierFish,...maybe a Flying Gunard????(awesome Fish...needs a good amount of swimming space...)

Hi fin snapper. I had one years ago had NO idea what I had. It took krill from my hand at the speed of a Bruce Lee punch. Great.

Couple of large sexually dimorphic (right word?) wrasse like Bird Wrasse are interesting.

Personal favorites: Grey Angel and Niger Trigger, among many others.

Skip the CBB. Delicate. Try one of the others, Pakistani, Semilavartus.

Also a big fan of Ribbon Eels but you have to commit to feed it.

Back