Votes: 4 10.8%
  • $10 small frags

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • $15 medium frags

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • $20 large frags

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
I think I'm interested in buying more of those ricordea. The one I got is beautiful and opened up nicely. I also moved the hammer up from sand and it opened up even more. I love your corals!!!

I think I'm interested in buying more of those ricordea. The one I got is beautiful and opened up nicely. I also moved the hammer up from sand and it opened up even more. I love your corals!!!

You got it! :)

Are you coming to the meeting? We'll have some with us there. I also ordered a few more because ... well ... I'm a hobbyist myself and am in love with their colors! :)

- Archit

I'm going to miss the meeting unfortunately I have to work. I'll try to catch the next one. I'll probably come up to your house in couple weeks.

Sounds great! Won't make the meeting but will be looking out for the eBay stuff and will be coming by soon either way, I'm just about out of that sample food and I most deff need more! Haha thanks!

Sounds good Dave! :)

I ALSO ordered a few mari-cultured SPS colonies for the meeting! :) (Told you guys I'm not going to hold back!!!! haha)

haha, Sorry Fernando -- 2 people beat you to the punch but you still got a really nice looking one! :) (then again, they all look really nice haha)

- Archit

Back