Suggestion on fish for my tank

Mikeyp1055

Non-member
I currently have 1 green chromis, yellow tang, and a falko hawk fish. After the holidays I am planning on upgrading my lighting and getting 2 clowns. Im torn on whether I should go with a powder blue, or a powder brown. What I do know is a flame angle would look great in my tank, but that will be way down the road. Can anyone suggest more reef friendly fish. Keep in mind I'm trying to stay away from "Nemos world" as mush as possible

well IMO its a increased risk of aggression and ick outbreak with the introduction of mulitple tangs.........................I think a fair amount of people have done it succesffully

what size tank, u might be asking for troubes with 2 tangs

People keep giving me a hard time for offering cautious advice about keeping tangs, stress levels, and not over doing it. They call me tang police, I think "tang Nazi" has even been thrown at me in the past. I don't want to start another one of those unpleasant discussions, so I'll just leave it that I agree with Frank, especially since we're talking about a 75G :)

I think people are able to do it, but u dont normally hear the stories about people that have and then had a mysterious ick outbreak a week or 2 later

in my 180 I have 1 tang only a yellow one

over the years I have had multiple tangs (and got ick) . but not in the past 5. Currently I dont want to deal with an (increase probability) of an ick outbreak so I am happy with the 1 tang

Back