Tank Drilling services

Krystal Clear Aquatics in Auburn has drilled a couple holes for me in the past. In Springfield you could call 'School of Fish' and see if they do it.

Krystal Clear isn't that far and I like their customer service. I'll see if the can help.

Anyone know if Tropic Isle does drilling? I'll probably give them a call but figured I'd asked before I do.

tropic isle does do it i think it coast $30-40 for 1 hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put two holes in my 265 yesterday and i'm getting ready to do a third tonite. It's really not that hard at all. You just have to be patient.

It's very easy to do, and you can buy your own bit for less than what people charge to do it.
Plenty of water for cooling, and no pressure on the drill.

I'm sure I could do it myself I just have no tools. I'd have to buy all the equipment and I think it be cheaper to pay someone with the knowledge but more importantly the right tools to do the job. If I thought I might be doing this a lot it might be worth the investment but I'm not so sure. Thanks for all you guys input. Its been great.

Hole Drilling

I'm sure I could do it myself I just have no tools. I'd have to buy all the equipment and I think it be cheaper to pay someone with the knowledge but more importantly the right tools to do the job. If I thought I might be doing this a lot it might be worth the investment but I'm not so sure. Thanks for all you guys input. Its been great.

If you can borrow a cordless drill from someone all it will cost is the cost of the diamond drill which is reasonable. Go to glass holes dot com they carry all the drill sizes, bulkhead fittings and have instruction videos. A 1" bulkhead uses a 1-3/4" drill and it cost $15.00, they usually last for at least 10 holes.

http://glass-holes.com/Glass-Hole-Cutters_c7.htm

Back