Tank Tour/ frag swap

tank tour

u are welcome to my place,actualy we can organize trade/sale of frags in my basement when it gets warmer in my basement I have about 1000sqf

These can be lots of fun and a great way to meet others in the club. You guys should start to nail down a date and map it out.

if my tank was bigger i would def have some people over. a ten gallon is not much to look at lol. I'm always game to see others tanks though sooooo in on this. i hope it happens.

If its cruising anywhere through taunton you guys could stop into the my pizza shop. I could arrange for a free pizza munchie break and there is a tank there also to check out.

So the idea orginally comes from SageCX as we were talking, and was curious to see what kind of response we would get. I will start to draft a map, and see what the best route is. Yanni...Greek Pizza in taunton sounds like the perfect snack!

lol so i guess we need to start working out a date and locations. I will try and help organize this since i had a great time when my reef club in Seattle did this.

If people want/or interested in hosting please send me a pm with what weekend days(preferably sundays) you would be available and location.

For those interested in attending please just PM me so i can try and get an accurate count and what dates would be easy for you.

Once I can find the best time we can start planning out a map and put a hard date on this. Would be nice if we could fit it in near the mid to end April.

Last edited:
If it comes together someone pm me about the lunch idea. I foget to check threads sometimes and would love to host the lunch for this trip. Thanks

Been a little behind but still just trying to get together a list of people and best times. Should have a hard date up this weekend i hope.

If anyone else is interested in hosting please PM me

Back