Gone Tapping out, small reef tank FS

vinny

BRS Member
Up and still running 30gl breeder for the past 6years. I would like to sell as a whole, if not it will go to a lfs. The dimensions are LxWxH, 36"x18"x12". Don't bother asking to part out, it's not happening if you want it parted out buy the whole thing and do it yourself and put some money in your pocket I don't have the time. I made the custom stand all 2x4 construction large vent/wiring holes drilled in the back and this is solid you can park your car on it.
ATI 6 bulb 36" non dimmable one of the bulbs stop working after I replaced them maybe a bad connection so that bulb is still new.
Kessil A360WE with controller with Kessil mount fixture this light has never gone over 30% power
HOB Aqua Max 1.0 and 1.5 skimmers
Mp10qd (with older mp10 no wet side just died)
Finnex 200w titanium heater
Jebao 4 channel dosing pump
Corals:
4"electric blue with black dots ultra maxima
3" to 4" space invader
Manny heads on neon green/yellow trumpet
5? Different types of sps?
3 different types of Yuma mushrooms
Lots of superman or spiderman, hell fire (I think)and bright red bumpy mushrooms.
2.5" light green goni
purple zoas
2.5" clown not sure what kind but I liked his patterns and colors
I just put in another cuc with turbos, redleg Mexican hermits (my favorite)
About 40 pounds of live rock no sand
Some of the rock has hair algae on it
Refractometer like new
Red Sea test kits Ca and KH
Auto aqua smart ATO
2 frag racks
I think that about it there are extras that will go with this package. Asking $500 firm
Most of the corals came from LTR, Jays aquatic and Acro gardens.
Located in Wilmington I'll try to respond as soon as possible, and its FCFS. Post pics when I get a chance, thank you for looking.

I received quite a few pm's on this and it's sold pending pickup this morning. I won't say who the individual is but the person is more than welcome say on there own.

This is first come first served, if it doesn't sell I'll go to the next person, for now I'll try to post some pics.

20230708_080509.jpg

20230708_080659.jpg

The back of the tank is a mushroom garden and you can see the candy canes in the front

20230708_080551.jpg

The lights just came on a little while ago everything is trying to wake up

Back