tds and ph meter


I am in Raynham
I am having a total senior moment. I baught a tds meter from a place in CT.
I am looking for a Hanna pHep Meter now and I can not find or remember the name of the place.

Alternatively any local LFS carry them? (I don't think so, that's why I baught on line last time.)

I found it for $60 from place in CA, but I would like to get it faster.



Well-Known Member
You can call Hanna directly, there located in RI.

Hanna Instruments
584 Park East Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895 USA

Phone: 401-765-7500
Fax: 401-765-7575

Upcoming Events


Frank's Frags
Backwoods Reef
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks