Throwing my hat in the ring for BOD

Edward

IG: @ed3aquatics
BRS Member
Hey everyone!

Its been a while since I've been really active in saltwater and I don't even have my new nano up and running yet but......After reading cstmpprl and speaking with her I think I can be of help getting things organized for this club.

My name is Eddie for those of you who either don't remember me, its been several years, or are new since I had to take a break. I'm 24 years old, I'm a grad student involved with cellular and molecular biology hopefully getting a PhD someday. I'll be keeping a 5 gallon nano reef for the time being (gonna be a sick build so stay tuned for that). I'll also have a 55 gallon Apistogramma sp. Amazon planted tank in the coming days. I'm a biochemist at heart so you science minded people will enjoy seeing my builds progress for sure!

I've been keeping fish since my father thought buying me a 55 gallon freshwater tank would be too much responsibility for a pestering 5 year old, 19 years later here I am. I live in Allston and probably will be for the better part of the next decade too so I'm fairly central to all of the locations we generally meet at. I believe I could bring a young perspective to the BOD, offer some more science knowledge and be a resource in those regards if nothing else. I've help run a family company in one way or another for most of my adult life too, so I know how to organize things and keep them working well ;).

Just throwing my hat in, if anyone has any more questions or wants to talk let me know!

Eddie

This is good. More hands will be helping out the club.

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Back