TLF Reborn Media stock

MarvinsReef

Non-member
Does anyone know why most retailers show Two Little Fishies Reborn calcium reactor media out of stock? It seams as though it is the best media on the market based off other reefers opinions. Is it just because of high demand or is there some other issues with the distributor?

I'll be buying a couple 44lb sizes when back in stock hopefully to future proof.

I have one 44 lbs box available.
Also MarineDepot has it in stock as well.
There is no shortage of this media.

I checked marine depot and brs and both are out of stock. They will notify me when more comes in. Looking up on the web someone on reef to reef talked to brs and said that they are not expected any more reborn until the end of February. At this time I have not set up my reactor yet but I want to get moving on it sooner than later.

I contacted BRS and it is true that they are not expected any more Two Little Fishies Reborn until the end of the month and that the reason was a bad batch set TLF back in inventory. BRS said the TLF distributor is also not 100% confident inventory will resume at the end of the month he is just hoping. BRS said as long as he has worked there this delay has never happened through TLF. I just wanted to send a heads up so anyone running reborn in their calcium reactor is aware.

Back