Top notch CRA

nice selection of corals. some good deals too. bought a few ricordia and anthias...both are doing great! was looking at another purple female anthias and jeremy went out of his way to tell me that it wasnt doing well and didnt feel comfortable selling her...unfortunate but nice to know they run a good honest business.

Yup, they are great. I bought a nice PFO from him for my old tank. We tested it out and one bulb didn't work so he put a new one in, no questions. I will certainly be taking some trips down when I get this one up and running.

birthday

my mom (psycho) went there and blew over $200 on a toadstool leather that is huge close to a foot long, a beautiful branching hammer and a clam. this place is by far my number one choice and always very helpful.

+1 on all the above. Jeremey has helped with my tank quite a bit. Definately my choice of LFS even though its not really all that local its worth the drive. I need to make a phone call and ask if he has another tiny yellow watchman in and ask him to hold it for me. service is great too!

Jeremy laughs at my dumb jokes. So that is good enough for me...

but on TOP of all that, he wont sell a fish or coral if it isnt ready, he provides intelligent info on many topics, and he has a lot of goodies in the shop. I drive 45 min regularly to check out what he has and am never dissapointed.

Back