TOTM, congrats Bec!!

joefitz

Non-member
Well, I just posted the first BRS TOTM of 2005 (ever?)...TOTM has its own menu link at the top of the screen. I just wanted to give a shout out to Bec and say, as if she didn't know, what a phenomenal tank she has and how lucky I feel to have been able to see it in person. Thanks for sharing it with the group!

Also, thanks to everyone involved in actually putting the TOTM together (Nuno, Cindy...).

TOTM March 2005

Joe

AWESOME!
Thud.gif

Great tank! Great pictures.

How do we go about nominating Bec for RC's TOTM?

Moe_K said:
Nuno - I've a difficult request.... make sure you get good pics of each Bec's wrasses. They're all pretty fish. The corals are awesome - but they hold still for photos. Those will be easy. The fish, on the other hand...

Moe: Bec can confirm that this request of yours "haunted" me during the photo session, I only thought "I've got to get some nice pics of the wrasses for Moe" :)

Nuno

Btw, as you may notice, I decided to rename the article as "March TOTM" instead of "February TOTM"... I'm sure (or at least hoping) that you'll forgive the delay, considering the "scheduling issues" (read: newborn baby) that I had to deal with these last few weeks and the fact that this was our first attempt at making a TOTM article.

Also, some of the fonts in the article look a little funny on my browser, I'll see if there's anything that we can do to fix it.

Nuno

Excellent Tank, even better then I remember (of course).
Great job Bec!! Worthy of BRS TOTM & RC TOTM!!

Great pics too!

You guys, that was the most incredible TOTM I've seen in quite some time from any reef page. The write up was great, the photos superb. Great great job!!!

Fantastic job on the photos Nuno and a fabulous tank Bec! My hats off to both of you!

Bec, all I can say... Awesome! I only wish my tank looked that impressive.
Nunos, great job on the photo's.
You guys make it look like we know what we're doing!

WOW! great and inspirational tank Bec. gonna read the text again.

but also nuno, cindy, and joe, great efforts that paid off handsomely.

Back