TOTM, congrats Bec!!

Imagine the work and care that went into creating that reef tank !

Congrats to bec for TOTM, and the folks that put together the images, text and web page. Very well done !!

Bec - your tank is an inspiration to all of us - newbies and experts alike. It is simply the most beautiful reef tank most have ever seen. Congratulations. And great job to Nuno and Cindy for the fantastic article.

Daire

beautiful tank bec. although the tank looks absolutely wonderful in the pictures, you have to see it in person to capture the sheer beauty of it. congrats!

Great job with the pics, but that tank just keeps going. You could look into that tank for days at a time and still find something new, hidden somewhere in the aquascape.

Someday when We retire to one spot I could only hope to have something close to that. I'm sure that took a lot of forethought on how to plumb and placement of corals. I have some newbie books, But nothing I've ever read, explains how to setup an advanced self-sustaining system that has plumbing and equipment setups that allows taking care of itself.
That is Hella nice!

Everyone...
and I mean everyone...

Thank you very... very much for the kind words. I am really honored to be recognized by my fellow reef keepers. It's really just the best feeling ever.
We all work so hard on our systems... it's fair to say that we could take turns accepting TOTM and all be equally deserving for various reasons. Being 'the one' for this month makes me want to take a deep breath and go do a water change.

Nuno - your photos are incredible! Thank you for taking such care in putting together such a beautiful piece, especially considering everything else you had going on! Thanks too to Cindy and Joe for completing the package. All so wee done.

Take care everyone,

bec

Well, 18 hours after the TOTM posting and I'm already late to comment!! Clearly, we were all in need of our own Club TOTM! Thanks Joe! And to Bec and Nuno - WOW! You made a great team on the tank profile.

Keep up the pioneering work, Bec. Your tank is fantastic. We can all learn from your success!

Mark

Congartualtions Bec! Someday I'll hopefully get a chance to see it in person. Thanks for being an inspiration and thanks for all the advice.

Wow! What a great article, great pictures, and most of all, amazing tank! All of your hardwork definalty came through with that tank! Everything just looks so great. Congrats! :)

Absolutely fantastic!!! Way better than many of the tanks I've seen on RC's TOTM. And the photography is simply amazing. An inspiration!

I've heard from some people who hadn't realized that all the images are linked to a larger photo... so if you haven't seen the larger sized images, take a look by clicking on the images in the article... the higher size helps bring out the details.

Nuno

Rumor has it that Bec is going to auction off her entire setup at the upcoming auction...aren't you Bec? ;-)

(and for those of you who don't pick up on the intended sarcasm, this was a complete fabrication arising from a dream I had earlier this morning)

Hey Joe -

Repeat after me.
It's only a dream... a bad, bad... nasty dream.

Nate -
Words of wisdom... hmmmm. I'm still reading, watching other folks and learning.
But if anyone has specific questions about the photos or something written in the article, I'm happy to answer.

b

I posted this in another thread on the same topic, but it warrants a second posting..

The tank is incredible, no doubt. Bec is a reef goddess. . The photography is Class A; the best I've seen in a while...bar none. BUT.. I'm most impressed with the format of the TOTM post. Crisp, clean, looks like something out of a professional publication available at Borders or something... THAT is something we would want to use as a boilerplate for the future.

Great job to EVERYONE involved. It's a lot of work, no doubt, but it paid off.

D

Back