Tyree LE Red watermelon Monthly Growth pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found the red watermelon to be a faster grower than the other watermelon versions.
Here is pic of mine its around the size of a baseball.
Sorry for the blue it was just a quick snap to show what to expect as it grows out.:eek:

Attachments

• watermelon 001.JPG
    watermelon 001.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 951
sorry if I hijack the thread but Liam what lighting and placement did you get the best
color and growth?

where's this months update. too busy taking pics of your bubblegum:)

Sorry about the late pics everyone. I tried using my blackberry but it kept looking fuzy. With work and studying for my 70-640 I just got around to finding the camera to take these. Can anyone identify what the white blotchs are in the photo? They almost look like new eyes beginning to form.

watermelon.jpg

watermelon2.jpg

11_1_09

Couple hours early, Enjoy. We're done moving and i'm seeing great improvements once again. This month i've been keeping up with husbandry and dosing and the growth is much better.

red_watermelon_chalice_11_1_09.jpg

I just thought everyone would like to know. Those swirls on page 3 that I was asking about well... ya they turned into mouths. In 1 month i'm up to 6 mouths and counting so far on the frag with 3-4 already green. There was always a tiny 2nd mouth but WOW i can't believe it. The new position in the tank has definitely helped this coral Take off big time. expect pics at the end of the month to be awesome. Growth wise its just barely growing over the disk now which is an improvement

I took some pictures today I didn't like. Stay tuned. I will take some more tmrw hopefully they look better. Sorry :(

Enjoy. Not much growth except now it covers the plug and all the white swirls are new eyes forming. It's almost frag time.

DSC07150-Copy.jpg

DSC07159-Copy.jpg

best-Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back