URGHHH!!!! cant win!!!

skyedolphan

Non-member
OK since my last crash with zoos I have been EXTREMELY CAREFUL with any rock or zoo rock I get ..that said
I JUST FOUND A DAMN ZOO EATING NUDI....
couldnt figure out why certain colonies where looking not their best well as I was pulling one out to inspect all polyps closed up and what do I find in the middle of one of the polyps still moving HMM a darn nudi ...so tonite outta be alot of fun tearing the zoos apart and using a magnifying glass again..
but here is a good easy way to find them just piss you zoos off with a good eye on them anything not closing immediately take a closer look probable nudi in disguise

sorry just needed to vent major

If the nudi is still alive, I will take him. I have some zoos that got a little out of control in my frag tank, and I would like to ensure their eradication.

Matt:cool:

NUDI= THE DREADED NUDIBRANCH

as of right now I have found 3... what kinda zoos you looking to eradicate?
but sure you can have 1 if you like right now they are sitting in a closed tupperware container floating around in my tank . tomorrows project has just changed from redoing cellar to redoing tank all zoos and all rocks ont hat side are coming out and I am just taking some polyps from all colonies and glueing to main building rocks butting doubles in the tanks downstairs then selling off the rest but at least whoever gets some will know they are nudi free BAHAHBAHAHB AHAH

Nudi = nudibranch...in Dawn's case it would be the damn zoo eating kind.

Sorry to hear they are back. :(

skyedolphan said:
opps sorry for the language didnt realize I wrote it as I was saying it .:(

Dawn...I was kidding, not making a comment about the language. Sorry, I should have added a :p

But I am sorry they are back

Back