Veteran Full Tank Shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverReefer

Toothless Reefing
I was thinking to myself about how many veterans on these boards have really impressive big tanks that I haven't had the pleasure of seeing in person or really see any updated full tank shots...so I propose we get this thread going with some full tank shots of the really impressive tanks in the club....or anyone else that feels like posting a FTS feel free...I'll update later tonight with my own FTS...
sooooo.....Gina and Dave Mcreeferson? i know u have a monster tank you want to show!!-i haven't seen anything since the build thread! Greg Hiller? got any new full tank shots u can share with us? Brian aquaman I know you have a new FTS laying around...LETS SEE IT! Tangkeeper lets see your ocean of a tank! who else? Jared Bishop?? lets see your big guy! (tank that is :) ) jeff P the zeo nonsense :) liam - lets get one thats not blurry! who else can i torture...:D lets go people! :D

... i think this is a great idea,.....but im not posting my FTS, as my tank is not worthy ..............................................yet!!....

crap...forgot last night...will take tonight...bump...c'mon vets don't be skerrrred...before i have to do some digging and post em for youuuuu :)

FTS well sort of!

Ok so heres my FTS, my point and shoot is aweful, so please excuse my lousy pics. I did one FTS and then divided it in half so the pic could be more detailed.

FTS
IMGA0261.jpg

Left Side
IMGA0263.jpg

Right Side
IMGA0262.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Shane

nice tank and great idea....i wanna see everybodys tank you have mentioned personally, especially the presidents

Here ya go Nate...here's an old picture of my tank. A lot have changed since then. :)

14tano8.jpg

all those tanks ARE ALREADY ON BRS...i'm done...same old politics, we're gonna kill u with rules rules rules if ur not part of our clique...If it was done in a malicious manner I would totally understand and endorse but it wasn't, which is a shame because this was meant to be a fun post for the new people to see some of the amazing stuff that they would otherwise not even know about around this club...I apologize if I offended anyone by posting a picture of your beautiful tank. I'm sure this will be deleted as well....free speech is alive and well! just not on brs

I bet there was no copyright meta data in that picture. Unless there is meta data or watermark on the pictures its fair game on the internet.

BLAH BLAH BLAH rules I am glad I no longer support.

ITS GD fish tank / Club, GET OVER IT. water in a glass box its not like you are selling the pictures of your tank for money or doing some crazy military experiment,

At the end of the day no one on here is privy to any more information then the next guy. We can all make are tanks look amazing with some time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back