Video about feeding coral with commercial coral food.

Also interesting. My reef roids definitely elevate nitrates and phosphates so perhaps they work through decomposition!
Does anyone have thoughts on the filter socks issue? I have debated getting rid of them but have chickened out so far.

I am very sure Reefroid works. The way I look at these studies are:
1. Is it known that SPS consume bacteria and micro live forms in sea water, that may explain why unfiltered sea water worked the best,
2. I am very sure that Reefroid works. I feed reef roid twice a week and I test alkalinity every day so that I know the daily consumption of alkalinity. My systems show more alkalinity consumption on the days after I fed Reefroid the nights before. These results repeated like a clock work for the past several years.
3. The LPS system shows larger alkalinity consumption than SPS systems, so LPS definitely getting more boosts from Reefroid.

By the way I don’t use enough Reef chili to draw any conclusions. Other dry coral foods that I found working are Goniopower for LPS and NuriCell from NLS.
Disclaimer: I am a retailer but I currently DO NOT sell any dry coral foods mentioned above. The reason is that with the sky rocketed shipping cost from suppliers to retailers, buying from Amazon with free shipping is more cost effective.

Also interesting. My reef roids definitely elevate nitrates and phosphates so perhaps they work through decomposition!
Does anyone have thoughts on the filter socks issue? I have debated getting rid of them but have chickened out so far.
I use a ledge with floss. Socks pia

Back