Visiting and looking for recomendations

jmkarcz

Non-member
I originally posted this over on the Reef Central Forum, but was redirected this way by Scuba_Dave. I will check back a couple time this evening and befor I leave, tomorrow AM, but any help whould be appreciated...

As the title says... My wife will be attending a continuing education course for her job, and my 21 month daughter and I will be looking to visit some reef shops. The really good ones are far and few between where in Wisconsin - no mater which of the larger cities you visit, Green Bay, Milwaukee, and Madison.

I will be in the central downtown Boston area sunday-tuesday, and plan on seeing the aquarium, but are there any other sites your club can recommend? If somone has asked before, (thread) I will gladly follow a link if someone will post it. I looked back several pages and did not see one. I especially appreciate it if anyone can steer me away from a "dive" or a terrible place and save me from wasting my time.

I'm thinking great stores and suppliers for ideas - I do not plan on bringing back livestock... unless I cant help it.

Thank you...

Jason
Fox Valley Reef Club
Green Bay - and the Fox River Valley - Wisconsin

there is skiptons in boston. if you go down to the vendor forum you will get some ideas

Sea Creatures in Revere is also a good shop. Not too far from Boston. How far do you want to drive? The Aquarium Gallery up in Hudson, NH got great reviews in our recent survey - but they are about 45 min to an hour north of Boston. IMO, well worth the drive.

Have fun in Boston! Try to go on a Duck Tour in downtown - great touristy thing to do.

Back