Vivid Aquariums: great online vendor

addictedreefer

Non-member
I recently tried a new online vendor, "Vivid Aquariums" (http://www.vividaquariums.com/default.asp) and bought a couple of frags. I am very satisfied, and highly recommend this company. They have a wide selection of beautiful and rare SPS, LPS, and zoas. I picked up a gorgeous Oregon blue tort, as well as a nice red zoa. Put them in the tank this morning and both are already happy and polyped out.
In addition to their livestock and products, their customer service is also fantastic. When I first placed my order there was an error in the system and the order ended up shipping to my billing address instead of the shipping. I called them that day to notify them and they happily sent out another order free of charge.

Their zoos and palys with a small colony look pretty good and free S&H with orders over $225, a flate rate Fed-Ex overnight of $29.99 is reasonable too. The rest of the site isn't too shabby. I'm sure some items are a plus or minus here and there price wise. Overall concern is and always condition upon arrival and the care of the corals at the facility. Worth bookmarking for a potential future order/group buy.

I visited their shop while in LA last Fall and was very impressed. They have a store and a "warehouse." I wasn't able to buy livestock while I was there, but definitely will next time I go out to visit my son in the area.

Though I've never actually ordered from these guys, I've dealt with them on the phone and over email more than once about a potential order. From my experiences they are top notch in communication; their personal attention made me feel like I was their only customer.

Reading the testimonials and the professional communication it really sounds like Vivid Aquariums have a lot of potential of supplying an excellent livestock and supplies.

Nice prices on some of the fish too.
I'll be ordering! Plus the free shipping deal is killer!

Back