Vivid Aquariums

Ultramarine

www.lisabohnwagner.com
Great company! Great experience!

One month ago I purchased a Red Sea Mimic Blenny, a Fridmani Psuedochromis and 3 sexy shrimp from Vivid Aquariums. The prices matched Live Aquaria, there is a 15 day guarantee, Shipping is $29.99 under $225 and free over $225, and there is a 10% discount for first time buyers. I placed the order in the evening and received a call from them the next day asking when I would like to have the order shipped/received! I told them to go ahead and send it. I received the box the next morning.

The box was packed very well and each animal was bagged separately. I expected that the 3 shrimp would be bagged together, but no, each one had its own bag. The Fridmani's color was excellent and he was very active. The blenny had striped up due to the stress of travel and was a little sluggish. The shrimp were fine. I acclimated everyone into my QT and the next day they were all very active, eating and had excellent color.

After almost one month in quarantine the fish still looked excellent: very active, gorgeous color and eating very well. They were transferred to the main tank without a problem and are doing great. Oh, except that one sexy did disappear, but I think the cleaner shrimp may have nabbed him.

I will definitely buy from this company in the future!

nice stuff, but prices seem a bit high. most of the stuff i can buy in LFSs for similar price, and i get to view product.

but i have never bought from there, so cannot comment further

Yeah, I saw your post Ftb, but I didn't want to say anything till the quarantine was over. I thought they were great. It's true that there are lower prices on some items elsewhere, but I liked the guarantee, the discount, and they were one of only 3 places that sell RSM Blennies online. They're obviously in direct competition with Live Aquaria and honestly, it was the first time discount that made me choose them over LA since all else seemed equal.

This was the first time I've ordered fish online. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was very happy!

Back