We won't be stopped

Leadfootedracer

Non-member
The fiancé and I, are moving and cannot take our recently completed 90 gallon setup with us to the new apartment. The landlord there has a 20 gallon limit. There is only 1 fish and a small handful of corals in the tank, so we decided to clean the quarantine tank out, and turn it into a nano reef.

Phase 1 is complete. A game plan has been set up, a shopping list has been made, and the cleaning has begun. Here's a pic of the clean 20 on its stand in our boys' room. When we move in about 5 weeks, it will be in the dining room.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450898996.323103.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently setup a 20 gallon as a QT for some leopard wrasses and dragonets so it needed to be a live sand, live rocks macro's and fully cycled and I really enjoy that little tank. I am going to miss it when I take it down, so much easier to view the inhabitants than the big 180 I have. I have mushrooms, paly's and xenia's growing like crazy in there too, being shallow the lighting is so much easier.

Good luck and make the best of it.

Just met with the landlord, and he has told me that I can keep the 90 gallon. Pending application approval, this tank will return to quarantine duty, with a couple upgrades. Will return the HOB fuge I ordered as well.

Congrats! Glad he caved in for the tank!

Haven't stopped anything but cleaning the glass. I have someone possibly picking up 80% of my cuc, but that's cool since I wanted to let some of them go anyway.

I also want to switch to a more coarse sand, so the move will allow me to put new sand in it.

Should have a definite answer by the end of the week. Fingers crossed!

Back