What do you "borrow" from the spouse's/significant other's cabinets :)

mnavick

BRS Member
I've amassed a few things to help along my reefing needs.................most recent was a plastic food storage container to store my live black worms!!
The shriek when she opened and realized it WAS NOT left-overs but creepy crawly live worms::

20140503_124301.jpg

lmao.

I'm constantly borrowing the turkey baster, Tupperware containers, long-handled spoons, etc. If she catches me she gives me a hard time/eye roll.

Time to start buying/collecting my own supplies again.

I used her "good towel" to lay on the floor to do a water change. Needless to say I had to buy her two new ones because of it

I've been forced to buy all new stuff for her. Spoons, pitchers, measuring cup, towels etc. nothing out of the ordinary but I have a collection :)

I used her "good towel" to lay on the floor to do a water change. Needless to say I had to buy her two new ones because of it

I think I have all of the towels from her wedding shower mixed in with my tank stuff now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

lmao.

I'm constantly borrowing the turkey baster, Tupperware containers, long-handled spoons, etc. If she catches me she gives me a hard time/eye roll.

Same here, she finally gave up and decided that whatever I use on the reef tank I can keep.

Same here, she finally gave up and decided that whatever I use on the reef tank I can keep.

It only when you see all the new stuff she is buying you realize you've been out smarted.

"Nice new towel set for the bathroom. I just leave these on top he is too lazy to move them to get to the tank towels" :D

lmao.

I hope you dont use that baster on thanksgiving! :)

I used anything and everything. New ideas come up all the time and the kitchen gadgets works best...

Small Pyrex glass bowls for defrosting/mixing mysis
The empty brita pitcher for small water changes in her nano tank
Hot-pot strainer basket and chopsticks for general maitanance

Small Pyrex glass bowls for defrosting/mixing mysis
The empty brita pitcher for small water changes in her nano tank
Hot-pot strainer basket and chopsticks for general maitanance

If I used the Pyrex for fish tank stuff I'd be in bigggg trouble haha. My wife loves her Pyrex. I can't blame her, it's good stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

After being yelled at a bunch of times for using her "good" knifes for cutting 2 Part Epoxy and scrapping stuff of the rocks, I have my own Reef Knife now :)

Higor

Back