Borrow apex display??

wdebenedettojr

BRS Member
Hey all

I have upgraded my apex classic lite to one of the newer models so I can use a trident. I am trying to reset to factory settings the old apex so that I can sell it. Problem is there are two ways to do this according to apex. One is through the apex classic dashboard by accessing your apex via IP address, which I can get into. Problem is I changed the user name and password and can’t remember for the life of me what that is. The other option is to do a reset of the system to factoryvia the display; problem with this is that my display for the apex stopped working about 3 months ago as well so that isn’t an option. To make matters worse I can get the username and password to the unit via display but again since my display isn’t working any longer that isn’t an option.
I have spoken with apex support and they confirmed to me those are my two options which leaves me outta luck hence why I am here

was curious if anyone around the Tewksbury area has a spare display for an apex or would let me borrow theres for a few hours so I could complete my reset as listed above. I would be willing to compensate anyone that would be able to help me out if anyone could.
Appreciate anyone that can help, pm is best

-Bill

I would be willing to let you borrow my display Only problem im too far away Taunton ma I am not using right now rebuilding my tank

I would be willing to let you borrow my display Only problem im too far away Taunton ma I am not using right now rebuilding my tank
Really appreciate it. I’m going to see if there may be someone closer. If not I may take you up on your offer. Thank you again

Hey Bill. I don't have an extra but you can borrow the one I am actively using for a little while if that helps.

As you know I am in Woburn.

Back