What the heck is this slug?!

stevenp

(not so) Young MC
Bad pics, I know, I'll try to get some getter ones. He's about 1/8" long and was crawling on the glass. He has dark red spiney things on his back, and a couple stuck to the net when I transferred him to the specien container.

Steve

Nudibranch they live/eat certain things and that is all they survive on if htis is the first you have seen what is new thta you have added recently to the tank?

Last edited:
UMMM ASAP they will multiply quickly and over take whatever it is they came in on lugols and FWE do not work on Nudi the only thing i have found effective is a hot fresh water dip and I have done it numerous times on zoas actually any zoas that come into my tnak get fresh hot water dipped and looked at with tweezers and magnifing glasses now

skyedolphan said:
any zoas that come into my tnak get fresh hot water dipped and looked at with tweezers and magnifing glasses now

Care to share the details on this dip? :D How hot should the water be? How long? Is this done before/after any other treatment? Inquiring minds want to keep nudis off their zoos. :cool: Thanks in advance.

Back