Where to buy weldon in Marlboro Framingham area?

Call mcMaster Carr and they'll deliver it to you in 3 days. It'll take you longer to find it locally. Or give Gustavo a call, he can lend you some.

How much do you need, I have 1/3 can in sudbury, don't want to sell but happy to share a bit.

jk

Call mcMaster Carr and they'll deliver it to you in 3 days. It'll take you longer to find it locally. Or give Gustavo a call, he can lend you some.
Richard there are lots of places in Boston and J Freeman in Dorchester that sell it. There is also a place in Worcester. I need some to fix a reactor and don't want to wait for delivery. The plate that holds the media keeps getting pushed up by the flow when the chamber is still 1/2 full so I am going to glue it in place. I am tired of coming home to a pump full of reactor media when that plate flips over. I am going to take a ride to Worcester if I can't find some anywhere else.

Jimmy thanks for the offer, but I would like to have some on hand.

I ended up just going to plastics unlimited in Worcester so I am all set. They didn't have weld on but had methylene chloride which is the same thing.

Mike, I usually stock weldon 16 on my trucks. I can get it anytime you guys need some. Im in the sign business and order/use it all the time.
U can pickup when you come over.

I also have acrylic and clear lexan (polycarbonate) delivered.
So you DIY'ers. I can order for those not handy to suppliers.
no price breaks but i get it delivered for free.
I have app in for acct to get discount so I will post if I get it.
My brothers a plumber so i can get pvc cheaper than HD or Lowes.

Back