Who forgets to just watch?

Zach77

Non-member
Odd comment, but who gets so wrapped up in maintenance, gadgets and all the new things that they forget to sit down and enjoy the tank???

Odd comment, but who gets so wrapped up in maintenance, gadgets and all the new things that they forget to sit down and enjoy the tank???
4E0BEF02-0E06-4491-9490-57D4619DF1DF.jpeg
4E0BEF02-0E06-4491-9490-57D4619DF1DF.jpeg

That is why I didn't get a tank again for the longest time until i started working from home again. No time to sit and watch.

Lol great point!!
Your right I defintly Spend more time on maintenance and stuff to improve the quality of the tank.

And then when I actually am sitting in front of it watching it, that don't last long cause a frag fell over or the glass is dirty a wire is showing, the flow seems a little off that coral aint growing to its fullest potential let's try a different spot and so on and so on.

But I enjoy that part just as much.

Lol just got in to it again after 15 and its funny how things changeded in the hobby with in that time. Just in the coral selection and the gadgetry that is available know with the exception of my ai prime this is nothing wrong with my set up bu I find my self looking for thing to up gread. But I always find time for (FISH MODE ) on that note if any one is selling a ai prime or a hydra let me know my I have nuvo 40 and just started or any suggestions on easy to care sps or lps i would very much appreciate it.
15916310258415044922808326738157.jpg

I understand that the tang will out grow the tank and I have planed for it as of today he is happy and eating like my teenage girls

Back