Wondering if my renew went through yet?

stingythingy45

BRS Member
I got an email Saturday saying my membership will expire today.Last Monday I noticed this and renewed via paypal.

Dear Robert XXXXXX,

This email confirms that you have paid Boston Reefers Society, Inc. $25.00 USD using PayPal.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *BOSTONREEFE".

sorry, i was busy last night working on the new forum, i will check it out tonight, but as an FYI it can take PP a few days to truly process there transactions..

You are renewed til 11/10/09. Thank you for your patience...we are all volunteers and can't always get to things right away. Membership cards are issued every two weeks, so it might be a couple of weeks before you receive your new card.

You are renewed til 11/10/09. Thank you for your patience...we are all volunteers and can't always get to things right away. Membership cards are issued every two weeks, so it might be a couple of weeks before you receive your new card.

Cool,

It's my pleasure to support this club.:)
No problem with the time to receive the card.I might make the next meeting anyways.
Thanks for being a volunteer and fixing this for me.

To be honest BOB most of the BOD are at work now and just checking in for
major issues that come up. We are also trying to get the soapbox forum off the ground on schedule.

However It will be by the end of the day, please be patient we are on it. The more we have to check in on issues we have on the list and being worked on the longer it will take.

I would like to remind everyone that we have a membership committee and though others could update a members status if they do not follow the correct procedure your membership info could be incorrect or lost. So please be patient and allow the membership committee time to do there Job. They have done a tremendous job getting membership issues straightened out between meeting and the forum and are very quick with response times.

To be honest BOB most of the BOD are at work now and just checking in for
major issues that come up. We are also trying to get the soapbox forum off the ground on schedule.

However It will be by the end of the day, please be patient we are on it. The more we have to check in on issues we have on the list and being worked on the longer it will take.

I would like to remind everyone that we have a membership committee and though others could update a members status if they do not follow the correct procedure your membership info could be incorrect or lost. So please be patient and allow the membership committee time to do there Job. They have done a tremendous job getting membership issues straightened out between meeting and the forum and are very quick with response times.

Ok Greg,

I understand.
I guess we're all so used to just clicking a button and.....bam....automatic renewal on some stuff.Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Back