I was wondering who has ORA Manderine Goby's?

Royalty

Reefer In Training
I don't think my local LFS has any I've asked KCA but I got nothing. I also wanted to know what are they going for and who's had the best success in ordering them within a descent time frame.

Underwater World in Taunton usually has them in stock. Give them a call, they are a sponsor here. Little drive for you but I think the store is well worth the trip.

Krystal clear in Auburn that's right down the street from you... they have the largest variety of fish that I have ever seen at a LFS

Krystal clear in Auburn that's right down the street from you... they have the largest variety of fish that I have ever seen at a LFS
That is the KCA he mentioned in his first post. He has already asked them and they do not sell them.

Underwater World in Taunton usually has them in stock. Give them a call, they are a sponsor here. Little drive for you but I think the store is well worth the trip.
Ill give them a call im always down for a road trip.

I was looking at a website last night called suitablereefs they have a great selection of ORG fish corals and inverts, I was most impressed with there clams selection very nice inexpensive clams and corals, fish I'm thinkingof ordering a Ultra maxi clam shipping isnt bad either and I found some ORA mandrian's males/females pairs that are going for $150 and just a male or female $75 is this an advange price range for ora? Also I noticed the colors are different on the mandrian's the seem kind yellow ish ?

Last edited:
Back