Wrong Name on Card

JPags

BRS Member
I just paid for my membership with PayPal (my wifes name is on the PayPal account), and my card came with her name on it.

Can this be changed to my name? or can I just use the card with her name on it?

Thanks

John

can i use my paypal account to pay for a friend and recieve a card with his name on it. i tried but they sent me a card with my name which is no big deal, was going to pay for membership anyways.....do i just pay through paypal and have it shipped to him with his address????

can i use my paypal account to pay for a friend and recieve a card with his name on it. i tried but they sent me a card with my name which is no big deal, was going to pay for membership anyways.....do i just pay through paypal and have it shipped to him with his address????

Unless you make a note in the PayPal transaction, we have no way of knowing if the card should be issued to a different person. BUT, if you go ahead and pay with PayPal but shoot me a PM and let me know who the card should really go to (make sure to include all their info: real name, screen name, address, etc) I'll make sure the card gets filled out correctly and mailed to the appropriate person.

Back