www.extremecoral.com

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I know some people had bought stuff from www.extremecorals.com. I want to know what your experience are. I just received my first shipment from them and I am not very excited.

i ordered a clam there a year or so ago. I wasn't impressed with the quality of it...but it was shipped well, arrived in good condition. I was just upset that it didn't look like anything listed in the picture and was smaller then advertised. That being said, I didn't pay for the top of the line maxima, so I guess I shouldn't expect it.

It was avg to slightly below average in my books. I can't quite knock them for it...but then again I haven't been back either.

What has your experience?
I know some people had bought stuff from www.extremecorals.com. I want to know what your experience are. I just received my first shipment from them and I am not very excited.

Last edited:
I ordered a very big acan colony. It arrived today with 25% of the colony bleached white (or should we say total transparent) and massive amount of heads dying or newly dead.

Did you try to contact them about it yet? Are the ones that are still alive similar to what was pictured?

I never made that order but was planning on one..

I order an extreme green brain and it looks exactly like the picture.

The purple plate I ordered suppose to have major purple on the plate but the one I got is only purple on the edge. I think it needs some time to color up because the shape of the plate matches.

Another acan colony is all brown out instead of lavander pink. I will give it some time to change color.

They are very well packed in the shipping box despite a bag was broken with the pink acan in it. But the coral seems OK so far.

They used two heat packs and still warm upon arrival.

I order an extreme green brain and it looks exactly like the picture.

The purple plate I ordered suppose to have major purple on the plate but the one I got is only purple on the edge. I think it needs some time to color up because the shape of the plate matches.

Another acan colony is all brown out instead of lavander pink. I will give it some time to change color.

They are very well packed in the shipping box despite a bag was broken with the pink acan in it. But the coral seems OK so far.

They used two heat packs and still warm upon arrival.

Seems good overall, maybe just a bit of bad shipping luck.

Good luck with the corals.

The bleached acan colored up quite a bit today and looks more fleshy. Looks like the dying polyps are recovering. The bleaching looks more than halide burn to me.

Extreme coral asked me to send back a photo for them to see.

Keep us updated Dong, very interested.

I had an acan get completetly torn up by a crab a few weeks back. Today there are patches of acan already growing back from what I thought was bare skeleton:)

The bleached acan colored up quite a bit today and looks more fleshy. Looks like the dying polyps are recovering. The bleaching looks more than halide burn to me.

Never mind that, the acan is as bad as it was yesterday. I was looking at it from different angel.

Friendly and fast respond from Extremecorals.com
The person in charge was sick and they said he will get back to me either tomorrow or Monday. Let's see how thing goes.

Scott from Extremecorals.com just called and appoligized for the delayed respond (he was sick) and the condition of the coral. He issued full credit toward to coral.

Scott is a very nice person on the phone and the customer service is on par with another very big online vendor.

Thats good to hear...like I said...i really didn't have too much of a problem because of price and delivery condition. I think I got what I paid for... I didn't really try to complain or anything... as a transaction goes, mine was so/so...but for the price I can't complain.

Scott from Extremecorals.com just called and appoligized for the delayed respond (he was sick) and the condition of the coral. He issued full credit toward to coral.

Scott is a very nice person on the phone and the customer service is on par with another very big online vendor.

That is good to hear Dong!

I got the credit as promised.

Beside the sick acan still sick, the rest of the coral are in excellent condition. The quality of the coral are excellent. When they color up, they look just like the photo posted on their website.

Good to hear Dong. My next order may be from there so I am glad to see the customer service was well with you. I would love to see pics of what you got:)

Back