www.ofacorals.com

smcnally

Tankless
I just received the frags now and all I have to say is "WOW!". Maybe I'm overreacting because I rarely buy from online vendors, but for $200 (cost of corals not shipping) I recieved 14 frags. Among the 14 frags were 5 polyps of micromussa, and a 2" multi branching frag of "Wild Loripes". All frags were very generous in size too. The packing was done well...All frags were in a very large styro box, all the bags were surrounded by packing peanuts, and the heat packs were still nice and warm. I'm going to set up a quarantine tank for these tonight and I'll get some shots of them. I mentioned this in another thread, but I will again here. Dave, the owner, told me that corals have been going in and out of his store faster than he can update the site. He said it is best just to call and see what he has in.

and.... pics??:)

There will be pics tonight when I get home...They are all floating in a 5 gal bucket of tank water right now ;)

Here's an awful picture of the micro taken with a cell phone

Attachments

• micro.jpg
    micro.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
I have been looking to get a micro frag, got to check this place out..

EDIT: Prices seem really great for those SPS frags and micro ha?! How as the shipping Steve?

I was reading about 1 frag=1lb.

Last edited:
Sorry Tom, I just saw this. I'm not sure what the cost for shipping is because I got free shipping with the gift certificate I won.

Back