Looking for aquarium companies to set up new tank

gobie1313

BRS Member
I have an existing 125 reef about 25 years old. Starting to see some moisture at one of the seams. Thinking bout replacing this old tank with a new one. I will supply the new tank , but a need company to transfer all the existing fish and rock to new tank and set it up . I know this will be costly but it’s my only option to head off a total tank leakage.
Any recommendations for a company is greatly appreciated .

Can you tell me what you had done ,
Time frame , total cost ?
Did u buy the new tank and equip thru them
I bought a waterbox infinia through ATA. Waterbox was the real issue throughout the process (they sent the sump in the stand with no packaging on the original delivery so obviously it broke and everything was destroyed, not ATA's fault at all), which I heard is not uncommon. Kevin was great in getting things in line and getting Waterbox to finally come through. The install went real fast and smooth once all of Waterbox's issues were resolved, Shawn was great. Could not recommend more.

Another recommendation for @All Things Aquatic
I've talked with Kevin a few times about setting up a tank once I move and I've seen others they've done. For what I wanted he quoted me a very reasonable price, I forget exact numbers but it was for a 120 gallon including drilling for overflow etc.

Back