Ann. New Boston Reefers Society Sponsor | Salty Tankmates

Great job Stephen! I have to stop by this week. Make sure you take advantage of networking through the club. It is a great place to communicate with hobbyists and see what they are interested in for livestock. Great pictures bring in the business, the forum members love those, best form of advertising. Best of Luck as you get this started. I need a Randall’s pistol shrimp... I will have to see if I can get one through you...

Thanks for sponsoring
1667381584242.gif

This "welcome" post is over 1.5 years old and I don't think he's still in business. Their facebook page doesn't have much but it looks like he was clearing out inventory and selling tanks/shelving earlier this year. The Nano Tank, where Salty Pets was located, is "permanently closed."

This "welcome" post is over 1.5 years old and I don't think he's still in business. Their facebook page doesn't have much but it looks like he was clearing out inventory and selling tanks/shelving earlier this year. The Nano Tank, where Salty Pets was located, is "permanently closed."
He's still paying his sponsorship monthly, so until he decides differently and notifies myself or the club, they'll remain as a sponsor. I've reached out to him via email and am waiting a response

Back